Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Arches of Aches

25/05/10
- i didn't know that it's the 25th today. Shucks! I thought it was the 21st; that's just weird right... 4 days behind and I'm looking out for the future.

It's a rainy weather today and I feel like sleeping. PLUS I have the MOTHER of all BACKACHES!!!! Even though its not the time of the month, I'm already having a bad backache and I don't usually get cramps or mood swings etc. Crap! IMMENSELY painful and I have to go for an appointment by 5.30pm. How? What should I do? But I have to go or else I will waste my money away. TELL ME HOW? hehe...

Yesterday, I had the weirdest experience when I was sleeping, I felt as if I was losing my life and I was sooo SCARED, I screamed out for my MUM and I was swaying my arms everywhere. My Mum, sister and bro-in-law ran into my room to check on me. I was shivering and having cold sweat. I seriously felt as if my soul was draining out of me and it was not fun, IT WAS SCARY!!!! I couldn't sleep as soon because it was so scary and I kept thinking about it hence I called Wawan and told him about it to calm myself down. Fortunately, I managed to doze off back into Lala Land.

Singing a song by Pete Murray, So beautiful.
Lovely sarcastic song. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment