Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LALA LAND

Morning-half of the day was good....
Afternoon-half of the day ain't so good... ;p
I want to RUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Going for a department meeting which I so dreading to go because I can anticipate the long hours of hearing her talking... Oh dear. Help me! My eyes is already closing so can you imagine during the meeting, I will exercise my eyes' muscles as I have to force my eyes to look awake while my brain is drifting of to lala land... YIKES!

Also, an eye-opener for me and I will type it in detail when it's finalised... Hopefully it will happen and it will be a dream for me; I took 1 year to think about it. Ouh ya, its not me getting married. Hehe.

5 more days to 11th May, my fourth year together with my long-term boyfriend.
SyukurAlhamdulilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment