Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"I'm happy with you"

"I'm happy for you", that is what he said. Finally, I can let out a breath of relief... Fuhooooo...... Alhamdulilah... So anyway, I went NSC and I was surprised because NSC is a very old aka ulu building and there's WIRELESS... Weird but I really utilised the facilities when I was there. Hehe. My tap fishes were updated. Wuhoo.. Oh ya, the toilet of NSC is super modern and clean which is a HUGE contrast to all the other parts of the building. Yikes!

Ouh ya, I was overloaded with LYCHEE yesterday because I ate like tons of it. But it was all good... I still have abit more left to finish. Hehe. Told you, its really tons of it... So I will eat it later, wish me luck alright?

Today, nothing much to update.... Just that it is a hot weather out there hence I am AFRAID to be out of the AIR-CONDITIONED staff room. Hehehe... Drinking tons of water to sort of DETOX and hydrate myself every now and then.


Beauty tips- Apply a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (cold pressed) directly onto the ends of your hair before you sleep and it will be better if you use a shower cap to have better absorption and prevent any dirt to be stucked on your hair. By the next morning, you will have a slicky and healthy hair. However, if you have oily hair please use a very small amount to your hair. EVOO have many natural nutrients and benefits for your hair. Trust me... :) Especially if you have coloured hair, its better to apply EVOO to prevent dried hair growth. Try and comment on my tagboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment