Friday, May 28, 2010

hit!

I almost got hit by a Mitsubishi Lancer in the evening! Darn! I was fuming mad at the driver that I walked into the carpark to find the car and get the proper plate number and I wanted to SCRATCH the car with my keys. However, i saw him still sitting in his car looking stunned so I waited for him to get out of the car. He apologize immediately for his foul-up and I maintained coolness and told him, I was unhappy with him. I gave him advices on driving and he kept on and on apologizing. I could ratted him out by writing in to the traffic violation office. But I was not bothered after that because he did apologized and I escaped with no injury and it was just an almost... SyukurAlhamdulilah... God is Almighty!

On Thursday night I had fun playing badminton and bowling. Happening!!!! :) awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment